The Southern Building was originally owned by the Woodward family and was a 180,000 sf building built in 1911. The building is now considered a historic landmark. Project included the conversion of existing office space in The Southern Building into apartment units. KCM provided construction management and cost consulting services.
$ 25 Million
Owner: SJG Properties
Architect: Martinez and Johnson